Business cards

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knew where the cheapest place to get business cards printed is?

Cheers,

Nath.

Vista print are cheap :)

Printing.com aren't that cheap, but are higher quality.

Cheers Matt. I saw Vista print and unless anyone can suggest somewhere cheaper (quality isnt that much of an issue) then I will be going with them :)

Ive used Vistaprint and so have a lot of the nailtechs I know.
A small word of warning ... though Ive never had a problem myself, I know of a few silly girls who've taken up one of Vistaprint's 'offer of the week' and have ticked the 'terms & conditions' box at the end of the email without reading it.:shrug:
These terms have been the following...

....Offer Details:
SIMPLY CLICK "YES" TO ACTIVATE YOUR TRIAL MEMBERSHIP AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GREAT SAVINGS THAT VISTAPRINT REWARDS HAS TO OFFER + ENJOY A £10 CASH BACK ON YOUR NEXT ORDER WITH VISTAPRINT!
Enjoy a full 30-day FREE trial by signing up today. After the 30 day free trial, the membership fee of £9.95 per month will be charged by VistaPrint Rewards to the credit card you used today with VistaPrint and then each month at the then-current monthly membership fee so long as you remain a member. Of course, you can cancel at any time by either visiting our website www.vprewards.com or by calling us on 0845-672-2002 and you will no longer be charged. If you cancel within the first 30 days, you pay nothing!

So just be aware of the above terms if youre tempted by any of their 'offer' emails (and once you order ... you get A LOT!).

Hth.

I used Vistaprint before now. The proper ones, not the ones they offer for free.

They're good quality, nice card, well printed.

Funnily enough though, I heard the same spam accusation about Vistaprint a few times elsewhere. I've never had a one! I must be lucky :LOL:

I recently ordered from Vistaprint.... hoping ive not signed up for some silly membership thing, im not a big fan of reading small print. :(

I've used vistaprint for business cards, postcards 3x and brochures. Unfortunately, they've lost my business now. The quality has been horrid and the customer service even worse. But I will say that out of that lot, the business cards were the most usable.
www.cardsmadeeasy.com has won my business. The business cards and postcards have been much much better there. The weight of the paper, the available sizes, the color is spot on. I have no complaints.

Thanks for that Dena, I've ordered a free sample pack from them to see what the quality is like (y)

Dena, the sample pack came today, and I must say I'm very very impressed with the quality from them.
Good sturdy paper stock, and covered in a very fine laminate too (y)

Great prices too. On that basis alone I think I'll be using them next!

My mum has just had her 1,000 cards from Printing.com. I'm very impressed, the card is heavy (much better than all the other cards i've had of people!!), and the printing is of good quality. Though it was expensive, so it's to be expected!

Back