Buteo buteo (pic added)

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Not up to the standard of Markyboy`s :crying: But I find lying in a field taking pictures is far more relaxing :) Quite heavy crops and I have edited them roughly as being a fair way up I have no mental image of how the bird was lit by the afternoon sun, I did spot a Kite which was a bonus but he was up with all the Easyjets :LOL:
Thanks for looking

buzz2.jpg

IMG_3035_filtered.jpg

one more from yesterday

buzz3_filtered.jpg

Last edited:
Two nice images there rich, I think its a male of the species. Considering the crop and everything else they have good detail and colour (y).

Thanks, I did spot a potential spot higher up on the hillside which would be good to get more on a level plain with them, so if the farmer aint got a gun I shall have a nose about :puke:

Two gooduns, really like the second image nice detail.

Thanks although now looking at it I can see a halo where I might have overdone the sharpening :bang:

Nice, sharp and beautifully handled exposure Rich. Personally I would like a little more space at the bottom of the shots.

Nice, sharp and beautifully handled exposure Rich. Personally I would like a little more space at the bottom of the shots.
Yeh Thanks Donna, I was not quite sure about the crop it was 50/50. You get a better idea of the situation in #2. After gaining height he turned and came down again and was just on the lift once more, which is why I left more space above as this was the direction it was travelling in.
laying on the ground with buzzards circling, dont you feel like their lunch ? ;)

Nice pair of shots mate :)
Well not really Ian, although I must admit for some bizzare reason the sheep were attracted to me being there :thinking:
Thanks

Excellent pair, #2 for me :)

Thank you.

Back