Buttercup

Name
Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I'd have ago at a buttercup to join my daisies.

Buttercups_4517tp.jpg

C&C welcome :)

Composition, Sharpness, Colour, reflection, and presentation all superb.

I wish I could find something to find for you to improve on but it is simply the best shot of a buttercup I have ever had the pleasure of viewing. Sorry!

Thank you both very much for the lovely comments which are much appreciated so glad you like it :)

Thanks Gary glad you like it. Sorry the sun is glorious here today. I'm lucky enough to work from home so can spend a little time in the garden enjoying it before the rain reaches these parts too ;)

Thank you both for stopping to take a look and for the lovely comments. Glad you like it :)

Very nice, I think I have to echo the comments about it being the best buttercup shot I have ever seen. Nice use of the yellow border as well ;).

Stunning shot :clap: I really like it :) I'm not usually taken with "fancy" borders but I have to say the yellow / black border works brilliantly for this shot (y) If I had any niggle it would be the pollen dust (?) to the right of the flower - I keep wanting to blow it away ;)

Lovely shot of a pretty little flower Maureen, I like what you've done with it. ;)

This is gorgeous, never seen a buttercup look so nice :)

Back