Help! Buy us a cuppa

StephenM

I know a Blithering Idiot
Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
I just tried twice to do that, and failed miserably. I entered all I was asked, hit "pay by card", saw the processing payment box, then it dropped back to the error that the captcha (?spelling) validation had failed. I never saw any of the innumerable screens I usually have to endure to pick out fire hydrants, cross walks lights and other American named items.

Do I just try later?

That's all very strange Stephen, we have had a few donations this morning without issues.
Thanks for trying, try later if you feel so inclined.

It may be your browser settings Stephen - I've had issues in the past as I have my browser security settings as high as they'll go.

Check to make sure that you're not blocking any necessary payment cookies . . .

We've been out, and just back, so I will try again. I've always made payments for TP on my tablet, and this time was no exception. I haven't updated anything on it knowingly in ages, so I'm not aware of any security changes. I'll try now on my desktop (where I'm typing this).

And it seems like it worked... I'll take a look at the tea fund (do you use a tea caddy or put it in a tea bag?:)).

Last edited:
I suppose you must have experienced it American style? I recall that for their famous tea party held at Boston, they made the tea by pouring the leaves into unheated harbour water...:p

Last edited:
I suppose you must have experienced it American style?
Nope, I dislike it so much, that if someone makes me a coffee, and them a tea, and they use
the same spoon to stir, I can taste the tea.
And that's a blind test, I don't have to see them do it.

I can vouch for @Cobra 's violent aversion to the tea leaf - when I asked for tea at his house, he put on a biohazard suit!

Back