Buying Z8, import

Thanks for the info folks – very helpful. I'm hoping I can snag a decent A7iii secondhand but at the moment MPB and WEX seem to be the same price as a new one on Panamoz!

Thanks for the info folks – very helpful. I'm hoping I can snag a decent A7iii secondhand but at the moment MPB and WEX seem to be the same price as a new one on Panamoz!
Pleanty here cheaper than panamoz depending on the condition you are after. you can get like new one for £1049 and it goes as low as £869

some good deals at LCE too - £899

Sorry to take the thread on a slight tangent but I was wondering… Panamoz offer a 3 year warranty which looks great but is this via UK ‘official’ repair centres or is it a return to HK thing?

In the one occasion I had a Panamoz sourced camera that needed repair, I was advised to get a quote from a Nikon approved repairer. On providing proof of the quote I was paid in advance by Panamoz.
A new experience this week - lens bought from Panamoz in August went doolally last weekend. Tedious process to get the repair booked via manufacturer website (just as tedious as the warranty).

Got the repair quote today - not an insignificant amount (1003), sent the quote to Panamoz (1018), reply asking where to send the cash (1045), replied (1048), paid in full (1049).

I'd guess the total additional time it will eventually take versus in-country warranty will be of the order of 2 working days. For a 35% saving I'll suffer that.

Sorry to take the thread on a slight tangent but I was wondering… Panamoz offer a 3 year warranty which looks great but is this via UK ‘official’ repair centres or is it a return to HK thing?
The one time I had a warranty issue with my Nikon D750, Panamoz arranged repair through an official Nikon repairer which they (Panamoz) paid for.
very quick turn around, super quick response from Panamoz after sales. Very impressed.

Update

I ordered from Panamoz late Friday 1st and was dispatched Monday 4th, just got it today so we'll impressed. It also came with a UK plug

Update

I ordered from Panamoz late Friday 1st and was dispatched Monday 4th, just got it today so we'll impressed. It also came with a UK plug
Enjoy your new toy.
Panamoz are the way to go, their customer service puts so many companies to shame and it's one of the reasons why they survive and are getting stronger.

The one time I had a warranty issue with my Nikon D750, Panamoz arranged repair through an official Nikon repairer which they (Panamoz) paid for.
very quick turn around, super quick response from Panamoz after sales. Very impressed.
Thanks for this. Very helpful.

Back