Buzzaed, Golden Eagle and Eagle Owl.

Name
Well Dawn of course!
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a super day today at a place not too long opened to the public. A long standing Owl and BOP rehabilitation centre, this place is small but the people are wonderful and so are the Birds. We were taken out into the "country" to see these birds flying "in the wild" totally recommend it, thoroughly enjoyed my visit.

http://www.barnowl.co.uk/

A bit of an overload Im afraid.

owlcentre2p.jpg

owlcentre3p.jpg

owlcentre4p.jpg

owlcentre6p.jpg

owlcentre7p.jpg

owlcentre8p.jpg

can't see the Eagle Owl?

Sorry, its on the next thread, I posted too many images.

Hi Dawn, Love your Eagle / Owl shots, neither of which do we see Downunder. And as far as I'm aware neither do we have places like your BOP centre where we can photograph birds that aren't always easy to track down in the wild - so there ... you guys are lucky! :)

Hi Dawn, Love your Eagle / Owl shots, neither of which do we see Downunder. And as far as I'm aware neither do we have places like your BOP centre where we can photograph birds that aren't always easy to track down in the wild - so there ... you guys are lucky! :)
Thanks Mark, you have the edge I think, you have some wonderful Birds and animals over there, we never see the likes of here.:)
Great set Dawn, love the inflight shots (y)
Cheers pal!:)

A nice set of shots
Regards
Lost

Thanks Lost:)

Dawn
Great shots, love the last one. Went through your threads created to find the other thread ( realised already posted on it ). Saw you thinking of the sigma 120-400, out of curiousity did you go for it in the end and did you use it for these pics?

A very nice set Dawn (y) The in flight shots are well taken, but I do like No 6, that one really jumps out with it's colour and detail.

Can really recommend the Barn Owl Centre. Been there a few times, excellent bird photo possibilities and you don't need to be on a photo day either. Vincent the guy who runs it is well into photography too so he knows what you want and how to achieve it. They have many different back drops and perches so the pics can be really natural. (y)

Dawn
Great shots, love the last one. Went through your threads created to find the other thread ( realised already posted on it ). Saw you thinking of the sigma 120-400, out of curiousity did you go for it in the end and did you use it for these pics?
Thanks Adrian, appreciated. I have bought the 120-400mm just yesterday. I used the Sigma 70-200m F/2.8 for these shots.

A very nice set Dawn (y) The in flight shots are well taken, but I do like No 6, that one really jumps out with it's colour and detail.
Thank you Toonamp. :)

Can really recommend the Barn Owl Centre. Been there a few times, excellent bird photo possibilities and you don't need to be on a photo day either. Vincent the guy who runs it is well into photography too so he knows what you want and how to achieve it. They have many different back drops and perches so the pics can be really natural. (y)
I agree Ill certainly go back, I enjoyed my day.
Fantastic shots, like the one sitting looking at me.
Thank you Crumble.:)

Back