Buzzard at sunrise. **EDIT ADDED**

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Took this picture this morning and I thought it was an average snrise shot. When I checked it on the computer, I found the buzzard to the top left of the frame :D

IMG_9505.jpg

EDITED VERSION

nodust.jpg

C and C

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
Maybe the Buzzard was after those dust bunnies :D,

Nice shot, made by the extra interest of the birdie.

Tara

Took this picture this morning and I thought it was an average snrise shot. When I checked it on the computer, I found the buzzard to the top right of the frame :D

C and C

Thanks
Matt

Tricky birds, those buzzards!

Even if the buzzard had not been there, I reckon you could have posted the image as interesting early morning colours.

Is it a buzzard?

Excellent shot, the bird in the corner does add that extra little bit of interest but really good shot anyway.

lol only you could get a bird by mistake:clap:
lovely colours Mat, you were up early

Nice shot. I couldn't see the buzzard in the top right as you said, but the one on the other side is a nice capture, though ;) :LOL:

:razz: Wil corect that. Thank you.

Tricky birds, those buzzards!

:D

Even if the buzzard had not been there, I reckon you could have posted the image as interesting early morning colours.

Thank you Russel

Great shot, nice sunrise.

Thank you

Nice capture

Thank you

Is it a buzzard?

yeah, i think.

Excellent shot, the bird in the corner does add that extra little bit of interest but really good shot anyway.

Thank you!!

:LOL: Excellent lucky shot ... You shouldn't have said anything.. :D ;) .

Thank you

I quite like it but clone the bird into the frame a little more, if you can !! and get that sensor cleaned :)

Could try, thank you.

lol only you could get a bird by mistake:clap:
lovely colours Mat, you were up early

lol, thank you!

Really lovely sky colour Matt, really like the that, and the bird adds to it (y)

Back