Buzzard

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a day in Wales & saw this Buzzard. Rob.
IMG_6493.jpg

Well caught, Rob. Unusual to see a pic with wings positions like that.
Maybe worth cropping a little off the top of the shot.
Has something been cloned off the top of the rock?

Hi Rob. It was good to meet you the other day in the hide, apart from the cold it was a pleasant few hours in nice company.
I like the wing position too, you have caught him just right, the shame is that he is flying out of the picture, I wonder if some constructive editing could add some background to the left of the shot and crop some off the right hand side. Overall its a good shot Rob, I like it (y)

EDIT:
Hope you dont mind, I had a little play for a few moments, this is the type of thing I was suggesting. If you dont like it, please tell me and I'll take it off, there's no problem at all.

5178526866_3787c59530_b.jpg

Its only a quick edit so not spot on by any means, its only a suggestion.
Cheers
Trev

Last edited:
Had a day in Wales & saw this Buzzard. Rob.
IMG_6493.jpg

Hi Rob. It was good to meet you the other day in the hide, apart from the cold it was a pleasant few hours in nice company.
I like the wing position too, you have caught him just right, the shame is that he is flying out of the picture, I wonder if some constructive editing could add some background to the left of the shot and crop some off the right hand side. Overall its a good shot Rob, I like it (y)

EDIT:
Hope you dont mind, I had a little play for a few moments, this is the type of thing I was suggesting. If you dont like it, please tell me and I'll take it off, there's no problem at all.

5178526866_3787c59530_b.jpg

Its only a quick edit so not spot on by any means, its only a suggestion.
Cheers
Trev

Thanks guys,
Dougie,yes i hurriedly tried to clone out some sheeps wool.
Trev, i like your edit,much better to see the bird flying into the picture,thanks,regards Rob.(y)

Back