Bye bye Newcastle.

KayJay

Give us a Tena
Edit My Images
Yes
LOLS!

Sorry, but there are two teams in football I really don't like; Dundee United and Newcastle United. Today Rangers won the league at Dundee United on United's 100th birthday, and Newcastle United go down pathetically. About to have a BBQ now. All I need now is sunshine.

Hope it rains

But in all honesty, we got what we deserved, said it for the last 3/4 months, we aren't good enough to stay up

As a Villa fan it was great when Newkie relegated Small Heath (aka Birmingham) ... today it was our pleasure to send Newkie down to give us at least some silver lining to the end of our season!

As a Villa fan it was great when Newkie relegated Small Heath (aka Birmingham) ... today it was our pleasure to send Newkie down to give us at least some silver lining to the end of our season!

You lot are from from top 4 after watching the game today, very poor performance only made better by us being worse

And hopefully we wont get all those Toon fans droning on about the fact that they are a big club,because you are not

What a narrow minded, childish comment... I'd be interested to know how you classify a club as "big"?

Burnley are going to win the play offs today and be promoted to the premier league :woot:

Burnley are going to win the play offs today and be promoted to the premier league :woot:

God forbid!

I am rooting for Sheffield United!

If you don't get there, is it true you may be looking at administration next year?

God forbid!

I am rooting for Sheffield United!

If you don't get there, is it true you may be looking at administration next year?

Burnley all the way!!!

No they won't be going into administration :nono:

I hope Burnley come up. There's an ex Dee in there. Owen Coyle has also done a great job, despite the fact he was a Saint.

The first time ever that I have been glad to see a team relegated. I am fed up to the back teeth hearing how Toon fans are "Special"--the best in the land etc etc. They are no different to other fans----They just moan more.Sorry Toon----you got what you deserved this season.:wave::wave:

This was the second bit of bad news for me but by far nothing compared to the first.

Last edited:
The first time ever that I have been glad to see a team relegated. I am fed up to the back teeth hearing how Toon fans are "Special"--the best in the land etc etc. They are no different to other fans----They just moan more.Sorry Toon----you got what you deserved this season.:wave::wave:

Newcastle fans are fantastic, always loud, noisy and get behind the team when needed, look at the support all this season when we have been poor, I've been to Wembley 3 times with Newcastle and the athmosphere is fantastic, the only other club coming close to it IMHO is Liverpool, other teams dont have the following and loyal fans like Newcastle have, next season, Championship we will still see 40+ thousand fans turning up to support the Team they love and follow

What a narrow minded, childish comment... I'd be interested to know how you classify a club as "big"?

+1, we "were" a decent club before it went down hill after Bobby Robson left

Burnley are going to win the play offs today and be promoted to the premier league

and what a game, pleasure to watch just before bedtime last night (y)

What have Dundee United ever done to you, or do you just have a phobia about the word 'United?' :D

I couldn't agree with you more, except not all fans think they are special. You describe a select few numpties who usually lose their shirts somewhere on the way to their seats, and I mean seats as in they take up more than one....

Newcastle fans are fantastic, always loud, noisy and get behind the team when needed, look at the support all this season when we have been poor, I've been to Wembley 3 times with Newcastle and the athmosphere is fantastic, the only other club coming close to it IMHO is Liverpool, other teams dont have the following and loyal fans like Newcastle have, next season, Championship we will still see 40+ thousand fans turning up to support the Team they love and follow

+1, we "were" a decent club before it went down hill after Bobby Robson left

I'm with Whitey here, as a newcastle fan all my life, I've seen ups and downs but Whitey is talking a lot of sense.

We DID get what we deserved, and I personally hope we do not bounce straight back up but take an extra season or two. I hope that this acts as a wake up call to those players that want to stay that they are not as good as they thought and certainly not as good as their over inflated wages, and hopefully opens the door to the academy players and new signings that would not get a look in otherwise.

I hope this experience produces another TEAM and not a group of individuals like we've had since the departure of Bobby Robson.

As for the arguments regarding big club and loyal fans, I'm tired of hearing them both, even in the darkest times this season the home attendance has averaged more than 47,000 regardless of who you follow, where you stand on the argument that is a BIG LOYAL following. as Whitey has already commented on, you will still see 40,000 + averages next season regardless of who we are playing.

that said, i will reitterate the original comment, we DID deserve to be relegated this season, we were poor, the only thing to keep us in with a chance of survival on the final weekend is that there were other teams who were almost as bad!

Agree with you on the last part also, we were made to look poor but the teams around us made us loo better than were are

The nice thing to see is player like Duff, Beye and Taylor (S) commit to us next season, its those type of players who are committed and want to play with the shirt we want, not the player who are only in it for the money, I could make a list but havent got an hour to spare re that

I must admit, I'm a huge fan of Martins. I'd love to see him at Manchester United.

I disagree tbh

I think the only person who can come in and get time from the fans is Shearer

all he has ever done is come out with the truth, let him run the club for a few years and see how things go IMO

Needs to start the clearout but again with Mike Ashley wanting to sell its going to put us firther behind every other team in the Championship

Back