C+C of website

Name
Gary Matthews
Edit My Images
Yes
Like a lot of people, having the confidence of showing your pics to other people is always a bit nerve racking, this is where I thought what the hell, bought a Mr Site and "played" around...I have had the site for a while now..
this is my first "Public" showing really.....I am not to bothered about the site itself (that can be updated/altered/learnt later), just the pics that are there....so if you can spare 2-3 minutes, have a browse and maybe suggest things that could be improved, things that I have forgot, you know the usual comments, and I know these can be a chore sometimes, but I want to be realistic about my pics, like we all are I suppose...there here or am I :bang: comments really appreciated.:wave:

It looks OK to me, there are two things I'd change, though.
Make this one 'blend' with the header's background colour instead of white:
http://www.garymatthewsphotography.co.uk/images/1photo01_bw(Typist).jpg

Use one font for the text, you're probably best off with one from the sans-serif family like Arial or Helvetica.

I'm not too fond of the fading effect of the script you have decided to use. It just keeps the visitor waiting a little longer for the image to display (if one is on a broadband connection).

Site is ok..

You should use your header on all the pages. A contact page would be good incase someone wants to use your pictures. The guest book page a strange white block at the bottom of it (i'm viewing on firefox on a mac)

The picture viewer is cool.. A couple of edits and it'll be cool

Back