Cable release For D300

Dominic5749

Im bored with it now
Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
No
Hi all

Can anyone recommend a good Cable release for the nikon D300. I would sooner a nikon brand but im open for recommendations. (y)
Thanks alot

Dominic5749

I've done a bit of research on this and you can get the Nikon MC-30 or MC-36.

However, I've read good things about the Phottix N1 release and it's upgraded Cleon (N8).

Do an ebay search and they can be had for £12.50 or £19 for the new one, plus £7 P&P. Oh, and they are wireless.

Wireless ones are a bit dodgy though because you can't do burst fire shots for bracketed exposures though... not 100% if this applies to the D300 but I assume that's the case - worth thinking about.

I prefer my wired one for not having the bother of getting a good line of sight too - if timing is important I think that matters.

well i think id prefer the wired one to,never been keen on wireless stuff in general anyway. Thanks for the information.
Ive been looking at this one! looks ok , im using it for landscape and seascapes. so looks ok and cheap enough.

MC-36 no question. Lets you do timelapse shooting etc as well. I have one but rarely use it for my style of photography but it works really well when I need one.

Pete

Back