Cad west/east

I'm interested too as its looking like I might be getting over to the loop in the next few weeks....

My trip will definitely be on a Monday so would like to the best location to get to.

Tebay is in the Lakes not Wales, so if you're heading to Wales take lots of food, drink and warm clothes. Sit, wait, sit some more and wait some more and hope something shows up. As long as its a week day, you have as much chance as any other day of the year.

Tebay is in the Lakes not Wales, so if you're heading to Wales take lots of food, drink and warm clothes. Sit, wait, sit some more and wait some more and hope something shows up. As long as its a week day, you have as much chance as any other day of the year.

Thanks Gareth,
Yeah I'm aware that tebay is in the lakes, but I'm from Leeds so it's 50/50 for me which way I head really. I just wondered which area was best or if the chances are just as good at both locations...

Thanks for the info
Rich

Thanks Gareth,
Yeah I'm aware that tebay is in the lakes, but I'm from Leeds so it's 50/50 for me which way I head really. I just wondered which area was best or if the chances are just as good at both locations...

Thanks for the info
Rich

You're almost certainly more likely to get traffic in the Loop than you will at Tebay. 👍

Back