Cadbury's Creme Egg Car

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
I can't remember when i actually got this but it must have been about 10 years ago. Bought it out of the gift shop at Cadbury's World in Birmingham, i rememebr they had they real car outside, don't know if they have it anymore.

P1000783.jpg

Thanks for looking.

The 'real' version of that does exist - it was parked at Hopwood Park services on the M42 last month...

What a fun thing to drive around in!

Cheers,
James

I went to Cadburys World about 3 months ago and they had 3 of the cars outside.. must see if i can find the photos my kids took of them

Ah! a fellow Panasonic FZ18 owner. (y) :LOL:
Weren't these cars built by that bloke Ed who does the car programme with Mike Brewer. He built the motorised shed and sofa too if I remember correctly.

The 'real' version of that does exist - it was parked at Hopwood Park services on the M42 last month...

What a fun thing to drive around in!

Cheers,
James

Glad to hear they still use the real car :)

I went to Cadburys World about 3 months ago and they had 3 of the cars outside.. must see if i can find the photos my kids took of them

Would be nice to see, was one of the cars a mini egg?

Ah! a fellow Panasonic FZ18 owner. (y) :LOL:
Weren't these cars built by that bloke Ed who does the car programme with Mike Brewer. He built the motorised shed and sofa too if I remember correctly.

(y) for fz18s lol
I don't know who built them but if they guy can build a shed and sofa car them i'm sure he'd be able to build an egg car :LOL:

Awesome! I have one of my friends in front of it, took it at Alton Towers :D

Would any of you buy one if they were mass produced and really cheap? :LOL: I wouldn't but I'd love to take a drive/ride in one :D

If they came loaded with creme eggs, then, yeah :D

Everyone with money two burn would be sucked into buying one, just for the novelty.

It's funny how i now feel hungry when I've eaten not 20mins ago :( its all your fault you made me think of all those cream eggs :bat:

Last edited:
Just imagine the accident claim form if you hit one, Make: Cadburys, Model: Cream Egg

Back