Cadburys Gorilla Advert

Quite intriguing the first few times you see it, then it gets a little wearing. WTF has it got to do with chocolate though? :shrug:

WTF has it got to do with chocolate though? :shrug:

haha I have seen so many people say that - and that is the whole point! It has NOTHING to do with chocolate! an advert about chocolate has been done a thousand times, this is advertising genius in my mind. An advert that must have cost a small fortune, just to advertise chocolate! It has made way more impact that any advert that has been released in the last god knows how many years. I love it :)

What I want to know is how much of it is CGI, I thought it was man in a monkey outfit the first time I saw it, now I am not sure. Might go check that list of what peoples jobs are, see if anyone does CGI.

Quite intriguing the first few times you see it, then it gets a little wearing. WTF has it got to do with chocolate though? :shrug:

maybe the lyics about 'feeling it calling in the night' dreaming about it. and 'waiting for this momnet all my life' saying its the best thing ever in your life. As everyone knowsss there's maybe only one thing better then chocolate?

other then that no idea lol

Went on the cadbury's website.
Apparently, there is going to be a whole series of wacky adverts.

Well it just seemed like the right thing to do. There's no clever science behind it - it's just an effort to make you smile, in exactly the same way Cadbury Dairy Milk does. And that's what we aim to continue to do; simply make you smile. So if a drumming gorilla's not enough, wait until you see what else we have up our sleeves.

I notice that Phil Collins is back in the charts now :clap:

;)

Personally, I think its superb ..............

What I want to know is how much of it is CGI, I thought it was man in a monkey outfit the first time I saw it, now I am not sure. Might go check that list of what peoples jobs are, see if anyone does CGI.
:thinking:What!!!! noooo.... come on.... you've shattered my concept of the intelligence of primates now. I thought that was a real gorilla!

super_smilies007.gif
super_smilies007.gif

That advert is absolutely stunning ... :clap: ... I :love: it to bits and can't watch it enough ... :D

And the fact it is probably the best all time MusicMan :LOL: ... just makes it even better imgo ... (y)

Perhaps Phil sponsored it ... :thinking: ... or even modelled for the gorilla ... :cautious:

Rock on ... :p

Perhaps Phil sponsored it ... :thinking: ... or even modelled for the gorilla ... :cautious:

Rock on ... :p
[/COLOR]

Must admit the actions are very Phil Colins, my first thoughts where omg Phil has over done the hair transplant a tad.

Back