cadwell track 21-03-09

Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
some of mine from sat

spent most of the day around charlie trying to keep sun behind.

496280408_rdqXn-M.jpg

496283620_fqhKx-M.jpg

496290915_VVFoM-M.jpg

496294543_kEwAa-M.jpg

lastly my brother who scrounged entry fee for and afternoon session

496302048_9BzV7-M.jpg

cheers

mark

nice shots, thought about charlies with the sun but couldn't be bothered to walk round. Took this with siggy 70-200 + 2x while bored. Recognise anything?

DSC_0513.jpg

The first one works very well, the others less so. Can see you've thought about the lighting, so top marks for that. Your brother needs to get his knee down and get some matching leathers, KTM and Honda don't really work ;)

He weren't too far off getting his knee down!

DSC_8609.jpg

PM me your email if you want and i can send you the RAW in case you didn't get any from this angle.

Oh and nice pics! I like them! The colours seem a lot more natural than mine have come out.

Last edited:
thanks fellas for looking and commenting

lol.. foggy you caught me having a cup of tea.. mines the one with the monopod stuck out the back

thanks gribbsy for being honest

what dont you like about the others.and how could i improve them

the leathers are from his supermoto days he is a speed freak hes into drakar now

cheers crow i will pm my email addy thanks for that..(y)

thanks for the comment scott encourages me to try harder

mark

what dont you like about the others.and how could i improve them

#2 is a nice shot but the marshall is getting in the way. It also looks slighlty over exposed.

#3 an #4 are very similar. #4 works slightly better from its composition and eye contact. They both make nice track shots but are lacking something.

see what your saying about the marshall..i was after the opposing angles of the riders and he is smack in the middle..:)

yes i dont know how i ended up posting two sidecar photos of the car i have quite a few ..lol

have you got a favourite place you prefere to shoot from

thanks

Nice set!

1. (Phillip Crowe) works well. good job on panning, nice and sharp with nice background blur.

2. That works for me, maybe a little over exposed, but the DOF helps (I wasn't drawn to the marshall at first - could you shoot 6 ish foot further to the left missing the marshall post?) really like the capture of the camber.

3. nice and sharp but doesn't do anything for me (maybe a little further on with the passenger leaning?) looks a little static.

4. Nice eye contact!

5. nice and sharpe again, but not for me as it doesn't really show any action. But if it was of me i'd love it!

i'm a novice who's going to Cadwell in a couple of weeks, so don't please don't take these comments as faults - just my thoughts (they are all good shots!)

p.s. any of Freddy Pett - 66 on a Aprillia RS250?

I really like number two it takes me back to my Cadwell Trackday, although I wasn't quite leaning it it like that :)

thanks rab , you have a good knowledge of the riders ..hats off to you

and thanks for the tips i need em..:)

Nice set!

1. (Phillip Crowe) works well. good job on panning, nice and sharp with nice background blur.

2. That works for me, maybe a little over exposed, but the DOF helps (I wasn't drawn to the marshall at first - could you shoot 6 ish foot further to the left missing the marshall post?) really like the capture of the camber.

3. nice and sharp but doesn't do anything for me (maybe a little further on with the passenger leaning?) looks a little static.

4. Nice eye contact!

5. nice and sharpe again, but not for me as it doesn't really show any action. But if it was of me i'd love it!

i'm a novice who's going to Cadwell in a couple of weeks, so don't please don't take these comments as faults - just my thoughts (they are all good shots!)

p.s. any of Freddy Pett - 66 on a Aprillia RS250?

496277505_xYPs3-L.jpg

cheers matt and neon

mark

Back