Caernarfon Castle

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
Hi all
Captured this summer 2012 between May and September, great castle and has been on my list for some time.

A brute of a fortress. Caernarfon Castle’s pumped-up appearance is unashamedly muscle-bound and intimidating. Picking a fight with this massive structure would have been a daunting prospect. By throwing his weight around in stone, King Edward I created what is surely one of the most impressive of Wales’s castles. Worthy of World Heritage status no less!

1 May 26th

2 Sept 26th

3 July 27th

4 iphone - Sept 05th

5 June 11th

6 Sept 07th

Thanks for looking and as always C+C welcome

Kevin (y)

Last edited:
Wicked images...love them.

Nice castle but the place is a dump to be honest! Penrhyn and conwy castles are in better spots and pretty awesome too.

Love the sky in the second and third shots, what a stunning place, the reflections work really well.

viv1969 said:
Wicked images...love them.
Thank you Ruth

uberdude said:
Nice castle but the place is a dump to be honest! Penrhyn and conwy castles are in better spots and pretty awesome too.
It is a nice castle, how did you get on with your visit to Conwy and Penrhyn castles ? Would love to see your work. Maybe we could start a castles of Wales thread.

sbowler579 said:
Love the sky in the second and third shots, what a stunning place, the reflections work really well.

It is a nice place to visit indeed, many thanks

ThatNikonGuy said:

Thank you for stopping by

Kevin

Last edited:
Back