Cage Fighting!

That's all it takes though hey, here's my neck, 'av a go on it if you fancy (y) lol

I've heard nothing but good things about tsunami, it's a bit of a bugger though, I live the other side of stansted airport so about 45mins to an hour each way. Having said that I did train at the A Max gym in cambs when I was powerlifting, so I cooooould do it :shrug:

Its worth the trip for a good gym. I mean you have the likes of 12-2 John Maguire adn 17-9 Jack Mason there so it cant be bad. My boy Warren is a great guy to train with also and he is there lots.

asphotographymk said:
Its worth the trip for a good gym. I mean you have the likes of 12-2 John Maguire adn 17-9 Jack Mason there so it cant be bad. My boy Warren is a great guy to train with also and he is there lots.

John is a great fighter.

Very true, I need to decide how far I want to go with it I think, as in fight wise. I'd love to commit, we'll see I guess.

Best of luck with the fight tonight bud, keep that neck tucked ;)

Mahoneyd187 said:
Very true, I need to decide how far I want to go with it I think, as in fight wise. I'd love to commit, we'll see I guess.

Best of luck with the fight tonight bud, keep that neck tucked ;)

Lol cheers mate. Its boxing tonight and i know im coming out with the big WIN!

asphotographymk said:
O i thought you were talking about a real fight not a boxing match... LEg kick him that always does boxers. ha

Lmao. Damn!!

Tonys last mma here http://www.p4tv.com haha. Ok so it was a loss but i am actully pretty proud of how well you did at range mate, Clearly the better boxer and he new it hence the clinch and take down.

asphotographymk said:
Tonys last mma here http://www.p4tv.com haha. Ok so it was a loss but i am actully pretty proud of how well you did at range mate, Clearly the better boxer and he new it hence the clinch and take down.

Cheers mate it was onwards and upwards after that as both my fights after that one have been wins and 1 by a massive KO.

Cheers mate it was onwards and upwards after that as both my fights after that one have been wins and 1 by a massive KO.

Thats it mate. You looked great in the boxing range anyway mate. Some clinch work needed but looking forward to being in your corner next time. Have to return the favour for me in the new year mate.

asphotographymk said:
Thats it mate. You looked great in the boxing range anyway mate. Some clinch work needed but looking forward to being in your corner next time. Have to return the favour for me in the new year mate.

Would be a honor to work your corner for you.

I hope for his sake my opponent has improved since the videos i have seen of him or it will be a very short night for him.

asphotographymk said:
I hope for his sake my opponent has improved since the videos i have seen of him or it will be a very short night for him.

I took a fight in Manchester for the 17th march with ground n pound tonight.

And they get to have the sexyist ww in all mma on there card. So thats a bonus for everyone

Haha so predictable... I new you would say that. Yup and your still looking wobbly around the edges haha

Back