Calculator

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
LOL Sorry its actually an Adder ;)

Was taken today handheld with the 100-400 on the 20D, is in the wild not a zoo ! :) it was also teeny ! its head was the size of my thumb !

Was sunning itself, this is a crop of the original picture, and i apologise for all the guff around it, but it was difficult to get a decent angle on it without disturbing it too much ! :)

Hope you enjoy :)

0409-141914-2sm.jpg

nice pic of raw nature . well spotted.

You got to take them while you can :thumb: Good spot and good shot.

regards

You snake in the grass Ian :D
Great spot.
Your lucky it didn't bite you, you could have been off
for another couple of weeks.

IanC_UK said:
LOL Thanks Matt :) i think even if it bit me it wouldnt have done that much damage it really was teeny !
The venom is full strength from the start, a bite from junior could still be rather unpleasant.

Nice pics though, well spotted. :thumb:

Groan at the thread title ;) Trust you!!!

Really makes a big difference that you took the shot in the wild so to speak, add a whole different set of problems and risks :)

Good shot considering the difficulty of the task in hand! I've never even seen one in the wild, despite many years of walking on moors and such-like.

I'll be interested to see the results if you manage to track down a kite or an osprey too.

Steve said:
Groan at the thread title ;) Trust you!!!

LOL well it had to be done ! :)

Steve said:
Really makes a big difference that you took the shot in the wild so to speak, add a whole different set of problems and risks :)

It made a difference seeing it in the wild ! Im intending to get a lot more of the wild variety this year and not so many from Zoos wildlife parks etc ! :)

Gandhi said:
Good shot considering the difficulty of the task in hand! I've never even seen one in the wild, despite many years of walking on moors and such-like.

I'll be interested to see the results if you manage to track down a kite or an osprey too.

Thanks Spencer :)

Im looking forward to catching an osprey or kite at some point in the next couple of months ! :)

Great capture - Watch where you tread this time of year as they come out to sun themselves and paths are prime sites!

Back