Calendar printer recommendations?

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Hello all,
I'm a new member and first time poster. I've enjoyed reading through the forums, and hopefully I'll be able to contribute something to the community. My first post is a question, however.

I'm setting up a new website to sell my landscape photos. One thing my business partners would like to do is put out a themed calendar of photos. They're looking at Lulu.co.uk, because Lulu seem to be the only folks offering full end-to-end service with on-demand printing, sales and fulfillment. I'm less than thrilled with this choice, as it seems Lulu is geared very much towards the gp (general public). They don't really offer much in the way of colour profiling advice, for example. I'm wondering if anyone knows of an alternative company offering similar services? I know there are lots of calendar printers out there - some look very good - but are there any that offer the fulfillment services that Lulu has? Any suggestions very welcome!

Cheers,
David

Thanks AndrewC. Yes, I am aware of CafePress. As you say, the only drawback is that they are US based. I'm not aware of any similar UK-based alternatives, but I will keep looking.

David

Back