Calendar suppliers

Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I've been asked to put together a calendar for a motorsports club and I'm struugling to find a reasonably priced supplier, most like photobox seem to be about a tenner for an A4 calendar and I think the club would struggle to shift them for that price never mind me putting a small mark up on them. Does anyone know where I can get an A4 calendar, preferably with customisable dates so I can add race dates for next year, delivered to me for about £6 each? I'm looking for about 100 to start with.

Cheers
Kev

I bought a mag with calender blanks for 2007. Dead easy to use and modify.
(can pass em on if you want)

Made 7 copies (self printing, but you could shop around for a spot to do it)
Then had them spiral bound for 95p each @ officeworld
I reckon each on cost < £5 and that's using my printer and inks. Not something I'd attempt for 100+.

Just a thought.

Cheers Paul,

I did look at doing it myself but the truth is my printer really isn't up to the job and I'd rather spend the money from this job on a flashgun than on a printer to get the job done. Thanks for the offer though.

Kev

hi Kev, i know your pain!

i will pm you the details i have, they might be able to help

Cheers Matty that would be great.

It's just occured to me the issue of model release forms and wether or not I need them. In most of the shots you can't identify the driver by their face, at worst it would be there name on the side of the door so I don't think there would be an issue there. But what about the ones where you can make out the drivers face or ones with marshalls in?

Kev

Back