Calling all Detectives.

Plain Nev

Vincent Furnier
Name
Neville
Edit My Images
Yes
A very slim chance, I know, but does anyone recognise this scene. It was rescued off a Pentax Spotmatic F that I found in a junk shop. No idea of it's origin. Best I can do with it, I'm afraid.

A006186-R1-01-2.jpg.1.jpg

Belay that. I've since discovered it is Eardisland in Herefordshire.

Last edited:
You're right. It's a bit of a postcard shot, isn't it?

It's interesting the FoV that the google image has compared to the original film image.
To get a similar view of the white house on the right and the three houses on the left on google maps you have to move the vantage point to down the road a bit
I agree though, it is undoubtedly the right place.

NevDet.jpg

That’s how it looked on my computer and it didn’t have a colour cast. Hmm, strange and my monitor is calibrated :confused:
I think the forum upload affects the images a bit. I've noticed a loss of sharpness a few times. Probably to do with the resizing of the forum if I dont make them the right size in the first place.

Wow! What a transformation. I'm afraid my my computer is probably a bit too long in the tooth to support a more sophisticated editing program. I'll just have to wait until it keels over before I invest in one. :D

Thanks to all of you for the replies. I had a roll from an Olympus XA3 developed at the same time. And they are a bit more presentable. In keeping with the detective theme I might try and track the subjects down. I'm reluctant to post them because it's obviously a family occasion. However, I did like this one. I thought it was charming.

Leo22.jpg

Back