Calumet

Edit My Images
No
Anyone deal with Calumet? I've been trying to buy stuff from one of their branches - and they just don't seem to give a toss. Zero communication unless hassled. What's your experience?

My local branch in Edinburgh are very good, buy a lot from there and they're always dead helpful.

I've found the Edinburgh lot helpful enough, but a bit stuffy. I've been in a couple of times with regards to Sony gear & they sort of stuck their nose up at me. *shrugs*

I've found the Edinburgh lot helpful enough, but a bit stuffy. I've been in a couple of times with regards to Sony gear & they sort of stuck their nose up at me. *shrugs*

Yeah can depend on who you get, they went through a phase of not even stocking most of the Sony stuff, if you've a Canon, Nikon or Fuji your usually fine though!

Yeah, but there's a world outside of Canikon. I don't understand photography snobbery, so I'll happily take my business elsewhere. Ffordes have always been really nice, though. Cameratiks too.

Anyone deal with Calumet? I've been trying to buy stuff from one of their branches - and they just don't seem to give a toss. Zero communication unless hassled. What's your experience?

Belfast store are excellent. Really friendly staff, very helpful go out of there way to try and sort out any issues. Usually pretty good about matching prices elsewhere as well. Haven't been in any of there other stores though, probably the best camera shop I have been in though except Grays of Westminster, which every Nikon user should visit given the opportunity.

Last edited:
Back