Cambridgeshire sunset

Name
Guy
Edit My Images
No
Be gentle!
4009761568_ec3c5d36e8_o.jpg

Works better at the bigger sizes, more texture. First try at a sunset with the tripod. Need to get some subject i think.

Last edited:
i can't offer much crit but i find this shot interesting... the bottom third looks like Mars landscape with chemical clouds floating over the top... maybe its my imagination...:wacky:

It looks underexposed to me and I think some pp work would also really bring out the colours and angryness of the sunset. Good spot though :)

I agree with the first post and think it looks a bit lava flow ish.

I find it a bit underexposed.. but it really is interesting. It really does look like flowing lava!

It does look under exposed. I'd be tempted to crop the bottom trees etc. off and have a surreal molten 'ground' with the darker sky above it.

Is this Cambridgeshire or Mordor? :)

Seriously, it's very interesting. I am finding it hard to tear myself away from staring at it.

I think I agree with what some of the others have said. Definitely an interesting shot with the colour tones of the deep red sky and the blue part contrasting nicely but also a bit dark. Maybe you summed it up yourself with "Need to get some subject i think". It probably lacks something strong to hold onto and draw the eye in.

Although I do like it the more and more I look at it! hehe :) Might have been perfect perhaps if those silhouetted trees were a bit bigger/closer?

Back