Camera and coffee

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken from another forum, but substitute your favourite tipple.
Feel free to post your newest, oldest, favourite camera, but there must be a drink in the pic.
On the 30th floor of the Warsaw Palace of Culture and Science:
camera and coffee by Ken, on Flickr

A rather hurried shot as I want to drink my damn coffee before it gets cold. :D
cameraandcoffee.jpg

A rather hurried shot as I want to drink my damn coffee before it gets cold. :D
cameraandcoffee.jpg
That Praktica looks in very good nick.
Nice one :)

How am I supposed to take a decent picture of my favourite camera and drink when my camera is in the picture? :thinking:

old times with film...
i like the idea of a coffee and drink
if possible i would have removed some of the other props
but you know if your coffee tastes anything like mine...avec le usquebaugh..then all is understood
next time i am in costa...
cheers
geof

How am I supposed to take a decent picture of my favourite camera and drink when my camera is in the picture? :thinking:
I always take two cameras with me on holidays/days out - a Sony Nex 6 and a Contax of some sort.

I'm thinking of picking up an old Zenit with a Helios 44-2 on it to have a play with before I get myself a DSLR in the next month or so because I want the lens. I'll have to get a picture of that with a coffee when it turns up.

i had a zenit kashnikov item...i think it was called a...you tell me
and the out of the suitcase enlarger

i have a skoda now...:D

Tuesday is the day I meet my daughter for an afterwork (her afterwork, not mine - I have kicked that habit) tea/coffee. I recently (last weekend) found this Praktica which I bought the best part of a year ago and put away and forgot about. I have a film in it and am thoroughly enjoying using it. Second picture is the younger generations version of a camera!
coffee 1.jpg

coffee 2.jpg

As long as it has a camera :)

Warsaw, again :)

Blikle, Warsaw by Ken, on Flickr

Just to mention: Cafe Blikle is regarded as being on of the best cafes in Poland. Their cakes and slices are superb. Very old fashioned service.

Last edited:
Warsaw, again :)

Blikle, Warsaw by Ken, on Flickr
Now I'm starting to get the vibe of one of those spoofs ... where the gnome gets stollen and photos of it at world wide famous landmarks are sent back to the owner... You're sure you were accompanying that camera and its not gone off on its own to have adventures?

Now I'm starting to get the vibe of one of those spoofs ... where the gnome gets stollen and photos of it at world wide famous landmarks are sent back to the owner... You're sure you were accompanying that camera and its not gone off on its own to have adventures?
Just to prove you wrong, though the RTS II is my favourite film camera:

DSC02139 by Ken, on Flickr

I used a Nex 6 with a Carl Zeiss Planar 50 1.7 :)
This was in The Bakery in Kalamaki on Zante, great staff.

Last edited:
Next up is Bar Marsella in Barcelona, this was after a few drinks. They're not too particular about measures. After a few visits we were welcomed with open arms and hugs. Most people just go in the once and don't finish the Absinthe Bar Marsella are famous for.
Bar Marsella by Ken, on Flickr
I might have taken the RTS II with me...

Back