Camera backpack for holiday (1 body, 2 lenses) and space for day stuff

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello!

I am wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good backpack for minimal camera equipment, and spare for other "stuff" (water, wallet, maps, travel-guide book, souvenirs etc)

Ideally wanting to fit a 6D body + 35mm lens in, and a second lens such as a 50mm or 85mm prime. No flashes, extra lenses etc. Pretty basic requirements :)

Ive been looking at the Crumpler Light Delight Foldable backpack, which looks great! Just wondering if there's any others I should know about?

Sure wex have a 10% off their bags just now too through a discount code [emoji106]

Also have a look at camera bag inserts. There is a variety of sizes and they can be put into an ordinary rucksack of your choice. As you say you don't have a lot of camera gear these might be useful for you.

Dave

Lowepro 450 AW on eBay for mid fifties will comply with almost all airlines
Richard

Lowepro photo hatchback 22l is the one I used for 6d w/ 24-70 and 35 f2, nappies and stuff in the top

Even most of the 'small' camera backpacks were overkill for what I wanted as they still tend to be really bulky with lots of pockets and snazzy bits so I bought one of these: http://store.lowepro.com/passport-backpack

It is ideal for me, basically just a small rucksack with a removable padded bit that holds a camera and spare lens.

Hi,
I got a lowepro photo hatchback 16l. It's brilliant, very comfy to wear the camera bit fits my 5dii with 24-105 attached and the 50mm. Loads of room for stuff in the top. My iPad slots in the front pocket and you can get drinks bottles in the side holders. It even has a waterproof cover.
I have a couple of crumplers and a large kata bag but they never get used now.

Have a look at Kriega, it's mostly for motorcyclists, but easily the best I've worn, strap system makes the rucksack disappear!

Back