Camera Bag?

Name
Jesselynn
Edit My Images
No
Do you guys know of any camera bags that are slim? I'm thinking of something like the Shootsac...non-bulky, doesn't scream "photographer", and can carry 3 lenses at one time. But is there anything out there that's less expensive and ships to the UK?

I will refer you to a thread I recently contributed to that may be of interest. Some good ideas and contributions for something a little different. You could end up with a bespoke bag of your own design. (y)

dont get any bag
because once you start you wont stop
ive got 5 and everytime i get a new one its the best thing since sliced bread,
then it turns out not to be as good as first thought
they are either too big. or too small. or too long. or too wide
then you end up taking too much gear out with you because u got a big bag,
ive yet to find the ideal one
oh and if you do find one,never take the dividers out as you will never get them back in the right places
good luck

I have a passport sling - really like it - it goes everywhere with me - normally with my D7000 with lens mounted and one other lens in the bag.

There is a zip to expand the bag - with this it will take the above and sb800 flash two more lenses etc and still room to spare. With a grip on the camera the fit is tight but just ok - only the main camera compartment is padded but you don't normally go throwing the bag about.

Plenty of room for the odd notebook (paper variety!) batts, water etc - also if just carrying the camera you can use the space for a few bits of shopping.

I paid about £25 or £28 on ebay for one new with tags - think normally around £35-£40.

Best thing is it looks nothing like a camera bag and very inconspicuous.

I have a passport sling - really like it - it goes everywhere with me - normally with my D7000 with lens mounted and one other lens in the bag.

There is a zip to expand the bag - with this it will take the above and sb800 flash two more lenses etc and still room to spare. With a grip on the camera the fit is tight but just ok - only the main camera compartment is padded but you don't normally go throwing the bag about.

Plenty of room for the odd notebook (paper variety!) batts, water etc - also if just carrying the camera you can use the space for a few bits of shopping.

I paid about £25 or £28 on ebay for one new with tags - think normally around £35-£40.

Best thing is it looks nothing like a camera bag and very inconspicuous.

looking at the shootsac op mentions I would say the non camera dedicated part of the PP Sling is better than the shootsac... I use one of these in that part if I am carrying anything of value, it came with my Terraclime 100 but you can buy similar on its own

TerraClime_wrap_sml.jpg

LOL Mark:LOL: and I thought it was just me.

no mate you are not alone
infact i reckon there are thousands of us
we need a help organisation
hello my name is mark and im addicted to camera bags LOL

I thought I was the odd one out, camera bags in the loft, in the lounge, in the car.All to big to small to wide , not wide enough etc etc.

dont get any bag
because once you start you wont stop
ive got 5 and everytime i get a new one its the best thing since sliced bread,
then it turns out not to be as good as first thought
they are either too big. or too small. or too long. or too wide
then you end up taking too much gear out with you because u got a big bag,
ive yet to find the ideal one
oh and if you do find one,never take the dividers out as you will never get them back in the right places
good luck

Oddly familiar this :D

I've got a backpack that holds all my stuff, but is too heavy and I have to stop to open it, take a lens out, unpack it, swap lenses, close bag and away I go again.

I've got a small one that holds 2 lenses and the camera, no room for the wide angle lens.

I've got one that holds the same as this, but has a bag compartment at the top to put bits in, but I can't put anything heavy in it if I have the 70-200 in the bottom as it deforms the bag and could get damaged.

I've given up looking for a bag now. It's too annoying :D

Im new to photography and I have 3 bags already (in 5 weeks lol) :bonk:

Back