Camera bag

had never heard of these, just bought a Tamrac Cyberpack 9, which is a tad bigger(an extra 3cm longer...) than the hama, but also takes the Lappy

http://www.tamrac.com/5259.htm

£60 rather than the £100+ i found for that one(that i could find anyway)

Lowepro are in your price range too TBH!

i dunno how big your lens is, who long is it from back of screen to front of lens?

(the cyperpack is big enough for me, they do a bigger size up too)

Have you checked out the Lowepro range, they do bags and rucksack types in all sizes and prices. If you check out their website I believe they have very detailed photos, diagrams and dimentions so you should be able to get a good idea if something in their range is suitable.

fleabay for Lowepro stuff, some HongKong sites do the bigger bags at excellent prices.

Sorry i wasnt much more help Joe, these big lenses see, foreign to me...

i got my bag today(now THATS service) and its marvelous! miles bigger than the hama, deeper and longer, far better. I will post pics/review, i still have to do a review for the sensor swabs!

Mate, any chance you can do some comparison photos with the Hama before you offload it?

i will indeed Bodski! A full review will be incoming!

Matty said:
£60 rather than the £100+ i found for that one(that i could find anyway)

Lowepro are in your price range too TBH!
Was that just a plain auction that you managed to get it at that price? :shock:

the bag i just got was £60 delivered Dod, the one he was looking at was over £100, i dunno what mines supposed to cost

Matty said:
the bag i just got was £60 delivered Dod, the one he was looking at was over £100, i dunno what mines supposed to cost

Any pics Matty, ever since I got the 100-400 the Hama's been a bit tight and that looks like a really nice deal, especially with the space for the lappy.

i got a review of the bag, its on the other machine right now but i will put it up asap. Very good back it is too

Back