Yes
Hi all,

I'm now in need of a camera bag to hold the following equipment:

Canon 6d + battery grip + Ef24-105L Lens + lenscap
Canon 600d + battery grip + EF50mm 1.8 Lens + lenscap
Speedlight 600EX-RT + diffuser
Speedlight 430EXII + diffuser
Canon 70-200 + Lens cap
Space for memory cards, intervalometer, spare batteries, filters & cleaning equipment (lens blower + cloths)

I realise the lens caps can be reversed thus saving a little space.

I don't want to break the bank on this - my budget is around £80-£100 (maybe a little more for the right bag).
Can be soft or hard but mostly to offer protection when out and about.

Can anyone recommend such an item?

Thanks in advance
Justin

Last edited:
I realise the lens caps can be reversed thus saving a little space.

I think you mean lens hoods?

I have a Lowepro Flipside 400AW and it can fit Canon 7D, Canon 70D (No grips though), Sigma 150-500, Canon 70-300L, Canon 15-85, Canon 10-22 and still have a little space left. £87 from WEX.

I think you mean lens hoods?

Haha, yes I did mean lens hoods - Doh!

I have a Lowepro Flipside 400AW and it can fit Canon 7D, Canon 70D (No grips though), Sigma 150-500, Canon 70-300L, Canon 15-85, Canon 10-22 and still have a little space left. £87 from WEX.

I looked at that (online) but I wasn't sure it was big enough with the battery grips (they make quite a difference) although the price is quite good.

[edit] just looked at the video on wex and am thinking that might be ideal. Love the way you can access the bag at your front while standing and yes at £86 that fits my budget perfectly.

Last edited:
Been thought so many bags,one thing for sure you never quite find the right one,for your kit have look at the Think Tank range,retrospective 30 :)

Back