Camera Bags for the Ladies

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Saw a couple of these at Calumet this morning, and they are fab and look pretty well made. This is a link to the american site, but calumet sell them to order at roughly the same prices. Like any decent bag, not cheap though

http://www.jill-e.com/

blk_med-DSC_1605.gif

DSC_9789-chocolate_med.gif

DSC_8950-blk_med.gif

I have seen people raving about these on Flickr, they are very nice, and I believe you can get a lovely little trolley to put it on for when it gets too heavy for us week women to carry :LOL:

wheres the pink fur and lipstick holder..eh

won't go with my leopard skin boob tube..thats for sure..:D

:|

:exit:

What's the world coming too, girly camera bags!

Bloody ell like, they will be letting em vote next !

Oh no, just had a thought, what if they start driving too !!!

:D:D:D

I think the one I picked up was the medium brown suede model [they had the bone coloured one too on display] and at a guess, you would just about fit a body and 70-200 with hood reversed and most of the dividers taken out. Nope, they weren't heavy at all, nice supple feeling material, but with cotton covered printed interior foam padding - possibly the padding is not as rigid as my other bags, but still strong/thick enough to do its job adequately. Not sure who else is stocking them apart from calumet, but if you have a branch you can get to, definately worth phoning and seeing if they are stocking display models you can have a gander at before purchasing. I am definately investing in one later in the year, especially for those days out when you are doing more girly things, or going to the pub where you still want to look like a glamourous female rather than a hairy hiking hippie type if you see what I mean :LOL:

Back