Camera batteries

babytiger

Eye of the tiger
Name
eileen
Edit My Images
Yes
Make sure all your batteries in your camera bag are charged up before you go out shooting,even the ones you thought were charged.
I have 2 spare sets of AA batteries I keep in my bag for spares (which were charged but not used for a while),I went to Normamby Hall today and my camera decided it wanted new batteries while there - out came the old ,in went the new....camera said "NO DONT LIKE THEM,THEY'RE DEAD,so tried the 2nd set "NO DONT LIKE THEM EITHER"
So beware I didn't realize batteries lose charge while sitting in your bag :bonk:

I have eight re-chargable batteries for my camera! You never know!

And a space memory card, in case I find something interesting

yup.i only take batteries with me that have been charged on the day.
or at the very worst , the day before. and then only if i'm shooting something unimportant.
i got 4 main batteries for my camera, and that uses a battery grip.
and if i,m taking a flash, i carry at least one spare set of batteries.
oh , and ALWAYS at least one spare card.

Make sure all your batteries in your camera bag are charged up before you go out shooting,even the ones you thought were charged.
I have 2 spare sets of AA batteries I keep in my bag for spares (which were charged but not used for a while),I went to Normamby Hall today and my camera decided it wanted new batteries while there - out came the old ,in went the new....camera said "NO DONT LIKE THEM,THEY'RE DEAD,so tried the 2nd set "NO DONT LIKE THEM EITHER"
So beware I didn't realize batteries lose charge while sitting in your bag :bonk:

Which is where Sanyo Eneloops or Uniross Hybrios or similar come in handy.

Whilst dormant, they lose something like 10% charge per year :eek:

well I'll be making sure now that they are charged the night before.Today I was lucky we were in the car but usually I walk miles with the dog ,this would be unhappy bunny if this happened miles from nowhere.

Back