camera box

I had issues getting a refund from them... took nearly a month. Plus a lot of there stuff is not UK sourced.

Hi all,has anyone got any feedback with this online store,
thanks.
I have ordered from them in the past (luckily never had card cloned) and after ordering and paying they emailed me to say i would have to wait 10 weeks for next delivery! so obviously i managed to get my money refunded.
They tend to list their website as nearly all available but in reality they don't have anything in stock and they then order from their suppliers overseas.
There are quite a few companies online who do the same thing so beware and if you can buy at a shop instead of online.
Quite a few on Amazon do the same too so don't order if its urgent for xmas pressies

Just to say I've just joined here after ordering a lens from CB. Needless to say I'll be checking my Card daily. I presume the people who have had their cards cloned here have called the police along with their banks and voiced their suspicions...

I'm just glad it was just a cheap lens and not a full kit. I must admit I did have some doubts about them after reading some of their own comments on their website.

Incidently I ordered my lens the evening of the 1st Dec and I'm still waiting for it. I have had no calls to confirm address etc.

My card was cloned after buying from there too but obviously I can't prove anything. I told the card company about the suspicions but they didn't seem too bothered.

Service was fine on the face of it, good price and quick delivery but I'd be wary.

dont bother

really, honestly i wouldnt bother using a breath on them....

see the trouble i had....

Got card cloned too, though before that got my old d90 next day and same with my sb600 so couldnt fault them there.

why would i want to use a retailer if i knew my card was going to be cloned????

STAY AWAY

I must admit I did have some doubts about them after reading some of their own comments on their website. .

What??! So they're so bad they're even slagging themselves off??!?!! Now if that doesn't put you off nowt will! :naughty:

What??! So they're so bad they're even slagging themselves off??!?!! Now if that doesn't put you off nowt will! :naughty:

No no not like that... They praise themselves but slag (Maybe too strong a word, but that's how I see it) other dealers off. 'Warning' that the other dealers are not UK based or not giving manufactors deals when the other sites say they are... Stuff like that.

For instance, one of their main competitors would seem to be Simply Electronics... They mention them as not uk based... Are they? I don't know.

The one thing I've learned is that the Photograpghy equipment trade seems to have a lot of dodgy dealers out there:shrug:

Moral: As usual I guess... If it sounds to good to be true etc etc etc...

Just received my 35mm 1.8 lens from them. Took one week. I'm keeping an eye on my bank account....

Back