Camera Finance?? can anyone help

Edit My Images
Yes
looking for somewhere to buy a 7d from on finance but want to make sure i get the best deal. does anyone have any advice please?

Yep, the 0% (on purchases) credit card is the best option.

Interest Free is few and far between these days, Jessops do 10 months on Sony DSLR's (Used that for my A77) and where competitive enough on their prices, but I didn't come accross any other places doing any decent interest free deals (was also looking at a D7000, so searched high and wide)

jacobs do a year interest free with barclays,you have to pay about £29 when you pay it off before the 12 months so its almost interest free:0 but Jacobs have admin probe i think so your call.

jacobs do a year interest free with barclays,you have to pay about £29 when you pay it off before the 12 months so its almost interest free:0 but Jacobs have admin probe i think so your call.

I;d be cautious of getting finance at jacobs currently as they have technically gone into administration so I am not sure if they would extend credit lines at this time anyway ?

credit is almost always handled by a 3rd party so makes no difference if they're in trouble normally. I'd say save up the cash and buy one instead of using finance...

Go for a 0% credit card as then you can pay anywhere. Even second hand on eBay or whatever. Whereas with finance you'll be limited to select stores who are charging higher prices as well.

Don't know if it helps but my local Jessops do 6 month interest free, I didn't see that option on the website but I called for a lens yesterday, guy was very helpful & said he would check on finance options. He confirmed 6 months interest free is available with a 25% deposit. Maybe worth a look.

Not 0% but Clifton Cameras do variable finance ... you choose the length of time to repay.

Back