Camera Leather

Name
Nick (yes there is more than one of us)
Edit My Images
Yes
The leather covering is starting to come off at the corners of the Hasselblad 500 I have.

OK no big deal as I can simply stick it back down.

However I fancy changing it and wondered if anyone had done so in the past and if so where did you get the covering from and how easy was it to do?

I have found three places, camerleather which is first one to pop up in searches and does various colours but it seems the service is a bit hit and miss plus the website does not look like it has been changed for years.

Then there is a place in Japan which does pre cut leather but only in black.

The lastly there is a place in UK that sells the leather in sheets with an adhesive back, which at the moment is the one I fancy.

Camera Leather’s website is a bit rubbish but their products and service are excellent.

Camera Leather’s website is a bit rubbish but their products and service are excellent.

Absolutely, ive had numerous sets from them and they have all been perfect. If you can't see what you want on the site then drop them an email, they will almost certainly be able to sort you out.

It isn't that hard to do your own cutting, (from a sheet) just take care removing the old cover so you can use it as a template.
I find you can get more choice of colors and textures with sticky back leather.

Back