Camera Repair colchester bad news :(

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
I ahve searched the forums and can't see this anywhere (if old news sorry I am just a bit shocked and saddened)

https://camera-repair.co.uk/

Closing aftre 38 years.. I ahve used this company for a 300mm that canon wouldn't support. they where brilliant wiht me... kept there details if ever i needed anythign else.. just looked on there website to see the bad news :(

yet another sign of the shape of things to come ..

A real shame that a company like that has gone, there’s nowhere else to go as far as I know other than Canon (who I have always found to be excellent) but once our gear gets to a certain age it won’t be repairable

A real shame that a company like that has gone, there’s nowhere else to go as far as I know other than Canon (who I have always found to be excellent) but once our gear gets to a certain age it won’t be repairable

hence why I have gone back to hiscox to sort out my insurance ..i dont know any others that offer "equipment breakdown" as a specific extra to replace with new any gear that no longer works or repairable... not accident damage.. juts broke down ..

Back