Camera,s

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
Second post in as many minutes:), I have found for a friend of mine several camera,s to start of his collection, he is a real film fanatic they are.

All M42 mounts.

Praktica super TL 1000.
Cosina CRS.
Prinzflex 500E/Zenit E.
Prinzflex/Chinon Super TTL.

My question is how do you think he should develop the range bearing in mind that he only wants M42 to compliment his lenses. I am actively looking for a Ricoh TLS, but they are few and far between and of course as always the budget is limited, all the above were found for less than £10.00. Suggestions gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Richard.

Yashica Electro TL ?

:thinking:Very nice, but the money? I do not think I could buy the manual for the budget:LOL:.

sometimes... just keep your eyes open - I am after a Zenit 19, not paying extortionate though as I only want it to convert to half frame... I can wait :D

And look at other cameras, there are many adapters for M42 lenses.

sometimes... just keep your eyes open - I am after a Zenit 19, not paying extortionate though as I only want it to convert to half frame... I can wait :D

And look at other cameras, there are many adapters for M42 lenses.

You are quiet right Arthur there are many, but there is only so much time you can spend searching and not using, I have a monthly comp with a friend of mine and we are just itching to get out in the fresh air, January and february were indoors and very limited.

Second post in as many minutes:), I have found for a friend of mine several camera,s to start of his collection, he is a real film fanatic they are.

All M42 mounts.

Praktica super TL 1000.
Cosina CRS.
Prinzflex 500E/Zenit E.
Prinzflex/Chinon Super TTL.

My question is how do you think he should develop the range bearing in mind that he only wants M42 to compliment his lenses. I am actively looking for a Ricoh TLS, but they are few and far between and of course as always the budget is limited, all the above were found for less than £10.00. Suggestions gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Richard.

Most bodies will have a M42 to the camera mount adapter. You could use them....

Or, have I got the question wrong, Richard

An m42 collection has to be incomplete without a Spotmatic....:cool:

The collection has GROWN!

Pretty formidable now, until you get out the Rolleiflex. Obviously.

*Cue deflating sound

Back