Camera strap ideas please

Name
mike
Edit My Images
Yes
With my birding lens i use a BR strap on the lens tripod foot, ime looking for a quick way to fix a strap to the camera lugs when i have a small walkabout lens on.

I have seen one that you leave something fixed to the camera all the time and just clip a normal type of strap on to them, can't remember what i have seen though.

Is the Peak Design anchor system what you're thinking of? The 'buttons' stay on the camera and you can get adaptors to fit whatever strap you like. On my camera I use either an Optech sling attached to the long lens's foot and the camera tripod bush, a wrist strap to one camera lug or (very occasionally because I hate neck straps) a neck strap from both camera lugs.

Take a look at the Op/Tech system. Relatively inexpensive, comprehensive and has proved reliable for me.

Take a look at the Op/Tech system. Relatively inexpensive, comprehensive and has proved reliable for me.
This ^, OpTech straps have just the right level of usability rather than the deft (daft) engineering of BR or Peak design.

+ 1 for Optech

Back