tman Messages 2,916 Name Tony Edit My Images No Today at 12:58 PM #1 Hi all anyone used Camerasdori before? Are they legit/reliable? Did you get caned for import duty? Any help much appreciated regards tman Last edited: Today at 1:14 PM
Hi all anyone used Camerasdori before? Are they legit/reliable? Did you get caned for import duty? Any help much appreciated regards tman
gramps Messages 45,392 Name 'Gramps' Edit My Images No Today at 2:13 PM #2 Cotswold Cameras IIRC, another post somewhere here I read. Post in thread 'Cotswold and Panamoz' 1 Sep 2026 It does seem to be the case @Brentor I bought some items from Camerasdori and my bank statement clearly showed the items came from Camerasdori. But...I payed with PayPal and that statement showed the seller as Cotswold Cameras.
Cotswold Cameras IIRC, another post somewhere here I read. Post in thread 'Cotswold and Panamoz' 1 Sep 2026 It does seem to be the case @Brentor I bought some items from Camerasdori and my bank statement clearly showed the items came from Camerasdori. But...I payed with PayPal and that statement showed the seller as Cotswold Cameras.
OP tman Messages 2,916 Name Tony Edit My Images No Today at 2:17 PM #3 Thanks for the feedback Gramps
T trevjm Messages 1,067 Name Trev Edit My Images Yes Today at 2:38 PM #4 I have used Camerasdori a couple of times and had absolutely no issues with them.