camouflage lenses

Name
neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Ive seen a few people with camouflage lens hoods etc on there lenses just wondering where you can pick them up

Only trouble with these is, you put your lens down and then can't find it :)

yep just waiting for my sigma 120-300m lens and tc to arrive and im gonna buy some of those stretchy camo sleeves from wildlife watching supplies which are pretty cheap but good quality so ive heard. has anyone used these before? (and if you've used them with this lens do you know which size to get?)

I have an old army jacket - you can cut the sleeve off and use elastic bands :)

Can I just mention that Lenscoat will deliver directly from the US.
I bought mine from them directly, and even with the import tax etc, it still worked out about half the price of buying it from Warehouse Express at the time.

I have a lenscoat on my 200-400. Love it! Makes the lens easier to handle as in cold weather the lens is FREEZING to touch and in hot weather it gets bloody hot! With the coat on its fine in all weather (y)

As an alternative to any of these try getting a Buff in camo pattern (they make at least 5 different camo types) they don't offer protection as such but do camo your lens, if you get the Polar version it will also keep your hand warm in winter (y)

Back