Camping/Hiking in Glencoe

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
I went on the trip hoping to get some lovely sunset/sunrise photographs, but I was let down but the scatty Scottish weather! We went and hiked a few Munros and I managed to get a few shots. I still need to work on my editing skills!

Our camping spot:

9709327159_b989dd5e0d_c.jpg

Driving back through Glen Etive:

9712563704_d4605cb9eb_c.jpg

Trying to capture the moment:

9712563508_2b9da541ec_c.jpg

Climbed two muros and took a photo looking back down onto Glen Etive:

9709326287_ecc4a764c3_c.jpg

In my opinion the first 3 are stunning. Wish I could tale spectacular pictures like that on overcast days.

Hi Steven,

Great set if images, and mountain climbing to.......respect my man! Did you carry a tripod etc?
Enjoyed your images, excellent.

Regards;
Peter
central Scotland

The second shot is a peach. Looks otherworldly, and captures the scale well.

Thanks Matty, much appreciated!

Hi Steven,

Great set if images, and mountain climbing to.......respect my man! Did you carry a tripod etc?
Enjoyed your images, excellent.

Regards;
Peter
central Scotland

Thanks Peter! Only used a tripod for the image at the camping spot the rest were hand held.

Breathtaking mate! First is my favourite, just wish I could see a bit more of that sky :)

Appreciate the comments! Unfortunately there wasn't anything exciting in the sky and it was getting blown out (need to get myself a grad filter set).

Lovely set

Ben Starav is a killer of a hill.

It looks like it! I haven't been up that one yet but it's on my ToDo list :)

Stunning shots! makes me want to jump in the car and drive north!

You definitely should! You will be rewarded with rain and low clouds and if you're lucky, a 5 minute window where you can snap a few good photographs ;)

Back