Campsite

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all.
Not shot the stars before (as you can tell) never the less. We hired a motor home last week and was intending to visit Scotland and call in @ Gollaway forest to try a take an image for the sky.
As it turned out our first stop was in the lakes. Which after having a couple of drinks in the pub and stepping outside we were greeted with a fab sky of stars. Needless to say I tried my bestest. These were the photos I came out with.
Felt depressed really as I didn't do the scene justice but thought I would post here in the hope of some help.
I did capture the stars but in retrospect I was shooting the wrong parts of the sky and composition could have been better.
Another big thing is the editing. I can edit them to look purple and magenta /colorful shots on here that do look nice but something in me keeps bringing me back to making the images look more real as I didn't see all them colors at the time.
Am I being daft ?
Gaz

ps: Weather no good after first night so never made it to Gollaway.

tp_stars.jpg

Tp_4.jpg

tp_2.jpg

Great shots for me Gary, much better than what I have been able to produce - and so many stars too.

As far as colours, just try and make the image look as you saw it, no need to dress them up :)

Thanks for the feedback Carl it is much appreciated :)

Gaz

ps: Am sure you have captured similiar.

Back