Can anyone give me Canon UK's MD..Stephen R. Bates email address please?

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
As above really guys i've got a defunct one but looking for something active. i've spent much time searching but can't pin him down as yet

Any help would be fantastic ,thank you so much

stu

Craig thank you that's great I've spent hours searching for this
,just a thought is the first S upper or lower case??

Buddy have the most wonderful christmas

stu

I've found one HERE

EDIT .... try this: google >>> stephen r bates canon

about 4 down there's a site >>> ceoemail

click and you get this >>> stephen.bates@cuk.canon.co.uk

I am pretty sure that is the defunct one I found David,but cheers for the effort,the addy above that Craig gave me was sent without issue( no notes of failed delivery) No reply as of yet but hopefully all is well now :)

thank you Dave very kind !!

stu

Carl,I bought a very expensive lens,massive cock up over delivery times,hence my asking for this email as i have had a few probs of late contacting canon folks that can help me. sort the issues to satisfaction

But I'm off to pick up said beast in a mo as finally ,as they say , the eagle has landed. So hopefully hopefully all will be well,so i might be able to get away from bothering folks and start having some fun with the toy I've grafted so damn hard for ;)

Carl be that as it may ,as always heart felt thanks for the groups efforts and kindness trying to help this thick old sod along

cheers matey(y)

stu

Jezz post master general gave my a notification of failure of delivery a couple of days back...repeated failure to deliver........so I don't think this point of contact works actually,having got the lens i'm frankly trying to move forwards and not ponder what happened to much.

have the best chrimbo mate

stu

Back