Can anyone tell me anything about this LF folding camera

Edit My Images
Yes
A friend's grandfather recently passed away and left behind a lot of old camera stuff and she's asked me to take a look at it all. Most if not all will be sold off to be split between his heirs. One in particular I've not been able to find out much about. It's large format, but looks longer and thinner than 5:4. It has a 4.75 inch lens on bellows that you slide up and down on a rail to focus. Glass focusing screen at the back protected by a little hood, and it slides out to be replaced by the film compartment. Not the best condition: lens rails are a bit creaky and the light seals may need re doing. Is says Lukos ii (the shutter type), 4.75 in aldis uno anstigmat (the lens). Wollensak optical co usa.

I've found a few cameras online that look similar made by a firm called Butchers, but nothing that matches exactly.
Any ideas how old this is and whether it's worth much? (I suspect from what I've seen, perhaps it isn't...)

thanks.

A few photographs would help, both to help with your description and to show the condition.

Whoops, sorry, I forgot to include it.
Just this pic unfortunately as I had to look at quite a lot in not much time.
DSC09697.jpg

Also I dwindled too long gawking at the rolleiflex *lust*

I can't figure out if the lens has any movements. I suspect the silvery thing left of it does something but it's pretty stiff and I don't want to force it to find out...

A bit of info here.

It looks like a quarter plate folding camera, that's like....I dunno, 3x4 mebbe, so its bigger than 120/127 6x9..

Back