Can I print on canvas using a canon ix4000?

Name
jane
Edit My Images
No
Hello people.......

I am a forum virgin so be gentle with me. This is my first time! Anyhow the reason I'm here is I need to know the question I posted. Anybody know? (i'm not a lover of canvas but everyone to their own). I just want to have a go!

I'm also pretty new to printing from home. I seem to be scared of home printing for some strange reason. My Moto usually is,leave it to the experts. I have an epson R2100 tucked away in a cupboard hardly used too.

Also need to know if the printer in question does print on canvas,any tips on where I can get the canvas from A3 size. Also is it a myth started by Canon that I shouldn't use anybody else's ink but theirs?

Thanks Janey! :)

Not sure about that printer, I used a different Canon make. However, warehouse express sold me a canvas starting kit from Hahnemuhle, it has A3 canvas in it.
Finished canvas looks good, and is basically 12"x8"

so long as your printer can take the thickness of the canvas then yes you can print on to said material

Hello people.......

I am a forum virgin so be gentle with me. This is my first time! Anyhow the reason I'm here is I need to know the question I posted. Anybody know? (i'm not a lover of canvas but everyone to their own). I just want to have a go!

I'm also pretty new to printing from home. I seem to be scared of home printing for some strange reason. My Moto usually is,leave it to the experts. I have an epson R2100 tucked away in a cupboard hardly used too.

Also need to know if the printer in question does print on canvas,any tips on where I can get the canvas from A3 size. Also is it a myth started by Canon that I shouldn't use anybody else's ink but theirs?

Thanks Janey! :)

Back