Can I use a bluetooth dongle for wireless printing on a Canon Printer?

Edit My Images
No
Instead of buying a new wireless printer I was wondering if I can use a bluetooth dongle on my Canon printer which has an USB port? :thinking: Has anyone successfully used it before.

I was thinking more on the lines of an alternative to Canon BU-20 Bluetooth Adapter which is very pricey. :puke:

Instead of buying a new wireless printer I was wondering if I can use a bluetooth dongle on my Canon printer which has an USB port? :thinking: Has anyone successfully used it before.

I was thinking more on the lines of an alternative to Canon BU-20 Bluetooth Adapter which is very pricey. :puke:

you're not with orange broadband are you their livebox enables wireless printing. The printer is plugged into the Livebox (modem router) and all the pcs access it from there.

you're not with orange broadband are you their livebox enables wireless printing. The printer is plugged into the Livebox (modem router) and all the pcs access it from there.

No, not Orange. :puke: Linky

Yes, I do it.

Anyone know if any particular Bluetooth dongle model working with Canon Pixma MP210 please? :thinking:

I use a HP Hewlett Packard dongle which is a HP branded bt300 and is really old and sometimes a bit slow if you are doing a lot of printing.

It's great for us as it connects with all the laptops/phones etc and has a very good range.

It looks like this

I think the newer one is the bt500

There are a few on Fleabay.

Tried the Belkin one but did not work :shake:

Back