Can someone access Nikon UK web site?

Name
Wail
Edit My Images
No
I can access their Global site, but when I ask to be directed to their UK site's "imaging" section... the screen doesn't load!

Anyone have this same problem? Usually this happens when a company is updating their site :shrug:.

I am not sure if Nikon have anything going on right this time of year!

I am getting this problem with their "imaging product" and "sport optics" section from here

This is a sure reflection on their products ;)

Wouldn't get this with Canon!

On a serious note, I can access the Sports Optics section, it seems alright to me.

I can access their Global site, but when I ask to be directed to their UK site's "imaging" section... the screen doesn't load!

Anyone have this same problem? Usually this happens when a company is updating their site :shrug:.

I am not sure if Nikon have anything going on right this time of year!

Sites are probably slow due the the prep work for the you-know-what I PM'd you about a few weeks back :)

Dude, if this is the case .. wow Christmas and all the various ha ha ha hav come to town right on time :)

Having said that its fine for me, I've been on Nikon Europe support about my D60 issues, and it all seems to load OK.

D3X f5 bashers are probably breaking it, couple days to go yet, though :)

Nothing unusual it happens just before almost every new release

If you choose to go to "Precision Equipment" the site will take you there, from the .com location. It's their imaging and sport section that seems to be down.

Maybe the credit crunch is taking it's toll.....them warranties might not be worth much soon ;) :LOL:

Funny, now I am having similar problems with Jessops site :shrug:

Probably not working due to large number of Canon users deciding to convert to Nikon!!! Well how could you resist say the D700, D300, D90 etc!!!

Just managed to get in to Nikon UK website. Looks slightly different but loading ok. Perhaps they were doing a redesign of their websites?

That's my understanding - but not just in London - a worldwie announcement from my understanding. Lots of different countries have lined up press conferences.

Well, Nikon's and Jessops's sites are back up and there is nothing there that merits any special news :thinking: ... weird that they were inaccessible for so long a time.

Well, Nikon's and Jessops's sites are back up and there is nothing there that merits any special news :thinking: ... weird that they were inaccessible for so long a time.

I am sure Jessops will not announce before Nikon, but I am checking on an, almost, hourly basis ... patience isn't one of my best vertues!

Been reading about the D3x in Nikon Pro which came this morning. did post a thread asking if details wanted but no one seems interested:(

Well some of us have known for a while ;)

Actually some of us saw it (still unnamed) about 2 months ago (at least 3 of us on TP alone that I know off, and I am sure there are a few more discrete members keeping stum)

Well some of us have known for a while ;)

Actually some of us saw it (still unnamed) about 2 months ago (at least 3 of us on TP alone that I know off, and I am sure there are a few more discrete members keeping stum)

I know the MI5 members on here have had the intel for a while but was posting for us mere motals that don't meet people in dark pubs or down back alleys to discuss their equipment;):p

The only thing I get delivered by the post office are flyers for Pizza Hut I think!

Very odd its come out today.

I think they wanted to ensure it was in owners hands for Monday.

Nice comp in there too for the new 50mm 1.4G AF-S

Difficult......... Not.

Probably intentional, as the 5D MKII is shipping in the UK this week too.

Really looking forward to the 50mm f/1.4 AF-S, never liked 50mm on DX, but on FF it'll feel like having the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 all over again :)

This is going to be a very tough battle between these two makers, especially with the market being so stagnant. I wonder how soon will they start to offer discounts :p?

Back