Can you taste the difference?

Awesome Idea, I would have never thought of doing that. Where did you get the little figures from?

Thanks everybody. Much appreciated.

ChrisWXM - You can get these from model shops. They are for model train towns. Its OO scale i use but you can get in different sizes.

Great idea and very nicely exectuted :) Wish my brain would give me inspiration like that!

the lads have been busy with a chemical spill tonight. think its going to be a long night. looks nasty stuff that red bull............

Toxic Spill by DM51VER, on Flickr

ha ha ha absolutely brilliant how did you you do the coke can one

Great ideas and very well executed. How'd you do the glowing green on the chemical spill?
thank you very much. Not too happy with the results of this one so may have to try again. used glow sticks and poured them about the place. everything looked radioactive for a while until it wore off. A bugger to clean up as well.

I must try something like this to test my skills in photography and photoshop! The glowstick one was very clever!

PS: I can tell the difference and Coke tastes softer or less harsh than Pepsi!

Thanks again for the kind comments everyone. Thinking of a few other ideas so hopefully have some more soon.

Been away from the camera for a good while now and busy with Christmas blah blah.

Anyway, the wee guys were busy again over the holidays. This time a fire broke out in the house. All survived it apart from the ladder which melted pretty quickly.

Zippo Fire
by DM51VER, on Flickr

Love these styles of pictures. Very creative. Love the last one especially. Keep up the good work. I'll have to check out your flickr stream.

I'm loving these especially the last one.

It would have been cool if you could somehow get the direction of the lighting to look like those little lights were creating the shadows.

All of the previous images are pretty easy to understand how they were accomplished, lit, where the props were from etc but the last one is just a mind twister. It's awesome.

Your creative skills are outstanding. I would never have even be able to dream up any of these scenes never mind the last one. I hope you keep up with this series as it is a great inspiration.

Chris

Like them all, apart from perhaps the first one.

It niggles me that it looks like the light for the can of pepsi was not in the same position as for the coke can. Either than, or the pepsi can has been shrunk on the layer to make it fit.
A really nice idea though.

top marks for creativity and execution, thanks for sharing.

Somewhere, I have an "N" gauge "coupling" on an office desk - NSFW! Painted up some figures for Dad some years back, will see if I can find the one I based on me.

Cheers for all the kind comments folks. Really means a lot.

Last edited:
Back