Can you use P type filter with cir-polarizing filter?

Edit My Images
No
Having read several posts, regarding P type filters I have decided that the Kood P filter system is best as I am looking at soft ND 2 and ND4. However, I would like to use this system in conjunction with a Hoya 77mm Pro 1 circular-polarizing filter. Does any one have any knowledge or experience that can guide me?

What I am trying to achieve is the use of cir-polarising filter to increase satuartion and mainly to make glass (i.e windows/windscreens) transparent but to then add the ND filters to increase contrast in the available sky.

The P system holder needs a mounting ring to fit to the lens,you need one for each different lens size, all you need is a 77mm adapter ring for the P type filter holder,screw this to the CP, then fit the P system to this and then fit you're grad filter to the P holder.sounds double dutch,but simple really.:cool:

PS,
Should have said,to fit the CP to the lens first ,then follow instructions above.:bonk:

Many thanks for the reply, and I get the order in which the components should be fitted

Back