Canada Trip - Anyone been?

In my opinion 2 weeks is not enough!

I know! But i only get 17 usable days of holiday a year (!), and can't really quit work just yet, so 2 weeks is as much as i can really do :(

Does no one else want to come to our Toronto TP meet (if i ever get there!)? :clap:

There are only a couple of us Canadians on the forums Matt. Wont' get much more than mindcrime and myself I would think tbh.

Jewel

Well i know that, but there's no harm in winding people up a bit :LOL:

Vancouver and Whistler are great, both very friendly like the rest of Canada.

Lots of diversity in Vancouver of people and landscape just outside, almost feel you are going back in time in a western for some areas en route to Whistler.

Didn't go to Vancouver Island, but have heard many great things about it.

Have a fab trip.

The flights are now booked :D

I'll be in Toronto from the 3rd June for approximately 5 days (not totally sure yet!) :)

If anyone is around to meet up then that would be great!

Just out of interest, does anyone know of any decent places to stay in Toronto? (that are safe enough so that i can leave my laptop/camera kit there).

The Strathcona always seems to get good reviews, and most hotels now have security boxes to store stuff. Have a look on www.hotels.ca for a few places to stay. I put my family in a Comfort Suites about a 5 minute walk from the Eaton Centre and they said it was a nice enough hotel. There are also a few decent B&B's if you don't want a hotel.

See you in June.

Back