Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
...of a girl dressed as a rabbit....

colour_042_Medium.jpg

fruitcake

Looks good to me mate! :wink:

What’s the story with this picture Matt, she must have been dressed up for some other reason than your “fruitcake” comment ? :D

While the picture is ok I think that this shot shows you are at best still wary of taking strangers photographs. This would have been better if you had got more of her face in the shot and also used a smaller depth of field to isolate her from the background.

it was an easter show of sorts, this girl was part of the show, she was a poodle or something, that was the closest i could get due to damn sprogs sitting on the floor infront of me and around me, so i took it from there, would have like to get a better shot though

You should have asked her to pose for you and then got her to do silly things and act like a giant bunny. I am sure that she would have as she was obviously game for a laugh with her already dressing up.

Steve said:
You should have asked her to pose for you and then got her to do silly things and act like a giant bunny. I am sure that she would have as she was obviously game for a laugh with her already dressing up.

yeah thats true.....i have to do these things i think!

The worst she could have done is said no, on the other hand she might have said yes and you could have ended up with some great shots :D

Back