Canoeing and camping

Name
daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
I've had a long absence from photography but just recently I've been inspired to pick up the camera again, in part due to me and my son starting to get out more and enjoying our love for the outdoors, and me wanting to document our adventures. So here are a few photo's I wanted to share from some of our recent outings. I believe all but the third photo of us in the canoe were taken with a 35mm f/1.8 attached to a Nikon d90. I've been struggling with getting the focus perfectly on the eye with the lens wide open on an often, fast moving subject! :LOL:

These are great and exactly the kind of image we’d all loved to have of our own kids.

Thank you both, Yes the last photo is one of my favourites, He loved shouting in the woods :LOL:

I've had a long absence from photography but just recently I've been inspired to pick up the camera again, in part due to me and my son starting to get out more and enjoying our love for the outdoors, and me wanting to document our adventures. So here are a few photo's I wanted to share from some of our recent outings. I believe all but the third photo of us in the canoe were taken with a 35mm f/1.8 attached to a Nikon d90. I've been struggling with getting the focus perfectly on the eye with the lens wide open on an often, fast moving subject! :LOL:

Very nice set of family vacation style captures Daniel, liking all of these very much.

Back